Форум Диабломании - На главную

Вернуться   Форум Диабломании | форум Diablo 3, Diablo 2 LoD > Общие темы > Болталка
СправкаВесь чат Пользователи Календарь Сообщения за день

Болталка Разговоры на разные темы

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 29.12.2021, 19:42   #1
kelchyjzzyger
Champion

kelchyjzzyger is on a distinguished road
По умолчанию Diablo 2 resurrected appears to be quite attractive as well

In order to create a faithful remake of Diablo 2, the most difficult aspect is converting the game from a 2d to a 3d graphical space without changing the gameplay. * It has been questioned whether or not this classic role-playing game can be faithfully recreated for modern systems with any level of accuracy by experts and old-school players alike. * Articles and interviews have been written and given in which they have expressed their concerns about the state of the environment. *

When asked about the possibility of a faithful remake, David Brevik, the creator of the Diablo games, stated that it would be nearly impossible to recreate the game's original feel in a 2017 interview, saying, If they do a Diablo 2 Remaster, it's going to be difficult to recreate the game's original feel. * While this is theoretically possible, they would have to take extra precautions to ensure that they are simulating the game's functionality in 2D rather than rendering it in 3D, if that makes any sense, before they could do so. *

That is exactly what the programmers ultimately decided to do as well. * It was decided to build a 3D sprite engine on top of the original engine because it would allow them to keep the backend the same while updating the visuals. * And, at least to my eyes, Diablo 2 resurrected Runewords appears to be quite attractive as well. *

The only way to stay true to this game, according to Bukowski, was to build off of the original game's visuals, which he describes as "a no-brainer. *"Whether to architect it in such a way that the original sprites would be up-res'ed or whether to leave them as-is was a critical decision. * As an alternative, do we strive to maintain the vision that the original developers had in mind for the game? Which task did the team really want to be able to complete but was unable to do so due to technological limitations? according to the author. *

According to him, even though it was more difficult to develop a completely new graphics engine from the ground up, it was the right decision overall. * There were a slew of decisions that needed to be made from an artistic standpoint as a result of this. *. *. *. *The 70/30 concept was developed by the art team, which meant that we would stay 70 percent true to the original while allowing ourselves 30 percent wiggle room. *

According to the developers, a significant amount of original concept art was also utilized, with the art team constantly striving to achieve a balance between the original aesthetic and the spirit of that aesthetic. * In addition, when creating the new graphics, careful consideration was given to the game's gameplay mechanics and mechanics. *

In terms of gameplay, there was a great deal of iteration to ensure that everything felt right, according to Bukowski. * When it came to lighting, there was a point in time when we went even further than we had gone previously. * A highly sophisticated global illumination system was being investigated by the graphics team, but it quickly became apparent that turning it on would cause light to bounce in too many places, resulting in an entirely different level of visibility than the original game. * We couldn't have you playing the original experience because we needed to make sure you were playing the original experience. *

The rest of Gallerani's statement reads, "We never intended that you would be able to get more or less information by adjusting the graphics. *"As a result, lighting was critical in this situation. * Isn't it true that the game is played in complete darkness? Taking something that is a real dark, gritty kind of environment and attempting to bring it up to a visual bar that is both lifelike and also a game is a different story. * On a rain-soaked muddy field, I fight dark corpses while a gem drops in front of me, and I imagine myself as a bloodthirsty barbarian. * I have absolutely no intention of finding that treasure!

"So, back when we first started doing things, my wooden club gets stuck in the mud in the forest, and I can't see it," he explained. * "Well, yeah!" he added. * It's a wooden club that's become enmeshed in the muck. * Due to this, we added additional technology in the form of additional light passes, because as a gamer, I am still able to detect this type of thing. * Another type of item, such as this new creature, was created in a way that accentuated its strengths as an animated sprite when it was originally created as an animated sprite-based object. * If something wasn't done in a realistic manner, it's possible. *. *. *In the next step, we'll refine the details, but the overall silhouette will be identical to that of the original sprite. * It is possible to overdo the realism factor in a video game setting. *
kelchyjzzyger вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ