Форум Диабломании - На главную

Вернуться   Форум Диабломании | форум Diablo 3, Diablo 2 LoD > Общие темы > Кино
СправкаВесь чат Пользователи Календарь Сообщения за день

Кино Обсуждение новинок киноиндустрии и просто хороших фильмов

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 15.04.2021, 09:18   #1
wfuuopy
Зевака

wfuuopy is on a distinguished road
По умолчанию Mmoexp - NBA 2K21: How To Attain The City

Therefore, I can not really warm up into the manner or recommend others spend time trying it.Other than picking among 10 participant archetypes -- whose attribute minimums and maximums are obstructed -- the only influence I have in my player's development is simply playing well (or not) in a league game. Whatever XP ("MyPoints" in this instance ) come out of that, the game applies mechanically in a really opaque procedure.

Developing my player's off-the-court persona is a similarly rigid and lifeless development. Developer diaries before NBA 2K21's launch suggested the W players could take on characters that real-life WNBA stars pursue, while boosting the league itself, taking on negative gigs in media or fashion style, or preparing for a career as a coach. Well, all of this is managed in a process whose sole participant interaction is picking one of three options a card off between matches. Again, progression is fixed, and all it produces is unlockable makeup items on a fixed schedule.

All this signifies is that you become a very restricted core gameplay loop very quickly, and one that is very reminiscent of career manners I watched about the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It is hard to predict The W a fantastic first shot career-mode parity when so much of its enjoyability comes from, well, just playing with the games themselves. At least that action is distinguishable from the rest of NBA 2K21 while still being enjoyable -- but it had been when I was messing around with the WNBA in MyLeague this past year, too.

Likewise, it is tough to criticize Visual Concepts' design here like pitching female avatars into the much bigger world of MyCareer are the easiest or easiest solution. The WNBA deserves to have its own livelihood ecosystem; it is a more inviting statement to give the WNBA its own mode, instead of just dump them into NBA 2K21's aggressively competitive multiplayer world and let them fend for themselves or, worse, patronize them with inflated attribute ratings.

And, as a practical matter, many NBA 2K players don't want to maintain more than 1 participant avatar in a mode that's already quite heavily affected by microtransactions. 2K Sports would be pilloried if it provided up WNBA players as just another vector for real-money earnings of digital Money.

Want to learn more about Nba 2k21 Mt at mmoexp . com website
wfuuopy вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ