Форум Диабломании - На главную

Вернуться   Форум Диабломании | форум Diablo 3, Diablo 2 LoD > Общие темы > Болталка
СправкаВесь чат Пользователи Календарь Сообщения за день

Болталка Разговоры на разные темы

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 02.09.2022, 15:59   #1
kelchyjzzyger
Champion

kelchyjzzyger is on a distinguished road
По умолчанию Ultimate Training Pack Guide for Rocket League which is available for free download

Hello, everyone. This is Chupa 49, and I'm here to greet you. When I'm a player with limited time available to play, finding excellent resources that I can use to concentrate on improving my skills in Rocket League can be challenging. As a part of this post, I'd like to talk about Rocket League Training Packs, how they can benefit you, and a selection of over 35 training packs that are suitable for players of all skill levels, starting with Silver and progressing to Diamond.

Making Use of Rocket League Trainer Packs Can Help You Improve Your Skills in the Game of Rocket League

Developed in collaboration with players from the Rocket League community, Psyonix has created customized training sequences for the game. It was created as a response to Ra1n's previous custom Rocket League Trainer, which was only available on the PC platform at the time of its creation. PC players used to benefit from a custom trainer that allowed them to perform a variety of drills back in the day. While it was unfortunate that console players were left out in the cold until the release of Psynoix's Custom Trainer at the end of 2016, it was not entirely unjust. Since then, all players have been able to take advantage of the customer training system.

Recently, I've been delving into the world of training packs and have become a little frustrated by the lack of training packs that are appropriate for my skill set, as the vast majority of them are far too difficult for me to complete successfully. I'm also having trouble finding video content that demonstrates how to actually complete these training packs, which is another source of frustration. Training packs, I understand, but if there isn't a video available that demonstrates how to complete the pack, rocket league credit trade (see coupons) can be difficult to actually carry out the drills described. In more advanced packs, such as backboards, this is especially noticeable, as a lower-ranked player will not be able to tell where to hit the ball and when to jump due to a lack of prior experience. Finally, the inability to find training packs within the game has irritated me. I'm not sure what's causing this. It's not even that I think a straightforward search function would be fantastic. It's not uncommon for me to receive messages on forums or even on our server from players praising a specific pack by name. You're out of luck if you don't know what the code is, as the saying goes.

Because of my dissatisfaction, I set out to create this compilation post for the benefit of all Rocket League players. Listed below is a collection of various training packs that have been organized according to skill level. I used the following criteria to determine which Rocket League Training packs to include in this collection:

The drills on the training pack are demonstrated in a video, which Rocket League credits can watch and follow along with.

In order to find the most appropriate video for you, you must first determine your current level of expertise. A large number of videos are created by advanced players who have lost sight of the skill set required by players in the lower ranks. Due to the fact that I am a Diamond level player and am exposed to the skill set found in this tier on a daily basis, I have revised many of the original assessments made by these creators.

You will be given a code that will allow you to look it up on the internet later.

In other words, the skill level for these packs will be increased to Diamond. At the time of writing, I am a Diamond III level player, so I am not comfortable discussing high tier packs at this point in time. It is recommended that you check out our list of Rocket League Trainer Packs for Champs to Grand Champions if you are a Champion or higher in the game's ranks.

If the creator has a social media profile or a website, I will be able to give them proper credit.

As a result, let's get this party going!

In the Air: Dribbling in the Air

On their first few games, every new rocket league player hopes to score some Reddit-worthy air dribble goals to get them noticed. I'd like to point out, however, that if you are not at least a mid-diamond level player (according to the Season 6 update), this is something you should avoid pursuing because there are far more important skills you can master in the meantime. In the video below, Jhzer, the Freestyle King, provides a fantastic overview of how to perform Air Dribbles:

Photographs taken from the air

Aerials are a more realistic skill set for a newbie to learn and master because they are more realistic. You should practice doing a quick aerial until it becomes second nature to credit codes for rocket league before starting to learn how to do a more complex aerial maneuver. Quick aerials will allow you to get up and down much more quickly than the majority of players in lower tiers, will assist credit prices rocket league in hitting extremely high shots, and will help free credits rocket league become a better defensive player as *progress through the ranks. The following video by Sir Timbers will get you started on your journey of learning more about quick aerials and will serve as a starting point for your research.

Ball catching is a sport in which the participant must catch a ball.

Catching the ball is a skill that becomes increasingly important as *progress through the ranks of the Diamond division. You will have a significant advantage over your opponents in terms of agility if *know how to catch their ball. At Diamond, it will provide you with a competitive advantage in order to advance to Champ, and at Champ, it will become a common skill among the participants. Start putting these drills into practice as soon as possible to put yourself one step ahead of the competition!
kelchyjzzyger вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ