Форум Диабломании - На главную

Вернуться   Форум Диабломании | форум Diablo 3, Diablo 2 LoD > Общие темы > Болталка
СправкаВесь чат Пользователи Календарь Сообщения за день

Болталка Разговоры на разные темы

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Опции просмотра
Старый 02.08.2022, 18:10   #1
katccxfbak
Champion

katccxfbak is on a distinguished road
По умолчанию Advice for Playing the Game Better in Lost Ark

This is not an introduction to the person who pulled the trigger. I'm a super SIM card of the gunman, which is without a doubt the one of the best courses in Lost Ark, so I want to write this guide so that other people can enjoy it too. I'm not trying to give the impression that I'm a psychopath or a multiple-gun ringer. Although I won't be purchasing a gun ringer body pillow or anything similar, I do enjoy the content of this class.

Because gun ringer is not a simple course and is not a class that is particularly accommodating to substitutes, I would like to demonstrate to you that when you play with it, it possesses a great deal of beauty. Remember that the gunner is a reward for your proficiency and loyalty because the gunner skill assigns a lot of mobility and range. Even though it may feel like other professions don't have to work as hard as you do to cause as much damage as you do, and that even greater damage may be unfair, please keep in mind that the gunner is a reward for your proficiency and loyalty. When you have succeeded in accomplishing everything outlined in this guide, you have a wide variety of options available to you for making the gunman feel valuable.

The objective is to get something to "click" in your head. Things like gunman are easy to find in many guide websites and content on the Internet; however, I find that it is a little bit difficult to understand what is being said. I want to demonstrate to you how you actually play the role of gunman, as well as how you can improve your performance in this area. I will explain how and why to use a variety of the gunner's skills, and I will also do my best to show you some gameplay examples.

The Gung singer course is distinct from others in that it allows you to assign up to 16 skills to your skill bar, all of which are at your disposal at any time. I will explain in detail how to use them on a construction that is relatively standard, in addition to introducing a few other constructions and skills. The majority of the damage that you cause as a gunner is accounted for by these four skills. This will be the primary focus of shooting sharpshooters, double guns, and targets, and the other two skills will also cause quite good damage; however, this will be the perfect shot when using the shotgun rapid fire skill. The amount of damage caused by each of these skills is greater than that caused by other skills, but the amount of damage depends on how the battle is fought.

It is up to you to decide, but you should do everything you can to level down these six skills. The next step is to begin with sniper skills and then break these skills down into their respective guns. However, any and all sniper skills have the potential to harm you.

Because of the long-time animation, you are currently in a state of inactivity; consequently, it is in your best interest to use the cooldown whenever it becomes available. Cancel it so that you won't have to worry about getting hit. You are required to either wait for your target to give you a chance to cast your sniper skills safely, which is typically done by focusing on others, or you are able to create your own opportunities by positioning yourself in such a way that you can cast a rule safely, and Lost Ark Gold Vykas are able to impose restrictions on yourself when learning timing mode. The best place to use your sniper skills is in situations where you are not allowed to use them, unless you have available space bar operations. In any other case, you can utilize this approach.

You will be able to determine that you are in good condition more frequently, which will allow you to cancel a few of the sniper animations. Let's go over when the best opportunities are to make use of each sniper ability. Some of these opportunities might be as obvious as the fact that you don't know Sherlock, but for some people, it might be something they need to hear in order for it to have any significance. Using these skills from a distance or close distance has no real benefit if you need to move as quickly as possible. However, there are times when SA East Arcturus Lost Ark Gold can use the range to hit targets that other classes can hit, or you can locate yourself in a way that other classes cannot. This still gives you free time to fire.

Following that, let's talk about the three most important skills for shooting with a shotgun: sharpshooter, shotgun, and rapid fire shotgun. You can jumpstart your flow of damage dealt with the shotgun skill. It is very easy because all you have to do is use them close to the target that is directly in front of you. This gives you the ability to reposition yourself within the scene while keeping the spacebar as your primary method for canceling animations of varying degrees of complexity. You will soon have the ability to remove an additional layer by switching to your pistol and immediately using one of the movement skills associated with your pistol. If you have sharpshooter and another shotgun skill available during the cooling time, it is best to leave sharpshooter as the second skill in the casting order. This is because if you have a small window of opportunity to obtain DPS, you can usually squeeze into the first guaranteed shotgun skill, such as double shotgun, and then you can say that sharpshooter was the best choice for the casting order. I will discuss more later, because this point can be made, and the argument is that if you have

Now, let's talk about those shotgun and sniper skills. Before we get started, I want to organize them in your head by when, where, and why they should be used. If you enjoy reading this content, you will find that the following information is extremely useful. If you are interested, I can produce additional content in the future that is focused on the gunner. Although your skill bar can display a maximum of eight different pistol skills, in practice, only six or seven of those skills are actually useful. The following are four abilities that can be discussed.

In addition, for the gunner's professional energy, there are three skills that have the potential to lower the target's critical hit resistance. Due to the fact that it looks really cool, this is one of the most iconic action skills that the gunner can have. You have the option of picking up the tripod now.

Due to the fact that it has a very similar cooling time, I find that it is particularly useful when I am moving along the island of the space bar. You can simply dispose of them in the trash multiple times. Every single one of the action skills. It has no effect on damage, and the ability to hold any runes is not particularly useful. Next is peacekeeper. When you use the tripod, the peacekeeper ability transforms into an action skill, and the beginning of the ability now requires you to sprint. Because this ability doubles as an anti-skill, the animation for it is fairly quick, and the only part of the combination that needs to be clicked in order to sprint is the first one.

You shouldn't interrupt this cooldown for mobile purposes unless you absolutely need to. Smart shooting is a mobile skill with fast casting speed and short cooling time, making it more operable than somersault shooting and peacekeepers. Despite the fact that the cooling time is very short, smart shooting has a very short cooling time. It is important that you do not be afraid to use strategic shooting as your method. At the seventh level of smart shooting, you will be able to move on the map instead of walking. Tracking it and adding it to the character table will allow Neria Lost Ark Gold to level it up.
katccxfbak вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ